Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{Hoorah!!} A Small Part of Me Featured in Desserts For Breakfast

Chic & Gorgeous Featured

Christmas 2009, in Venice, Italy. The same feeling that I'm feeling now..I feel like I'm on cloud 9 as I finally got to see what I've always longed for and seen on TV.
OMG.. OMG.. OMG... {jumping up and down with joy.. and am floating on cloud 9}.. Hmm.. can I just say OMG one more time? Lol.. It's so exciting to me right now as I just found out that I've been mentioned in Desserts For Breakfast blog about my interview questions to her, Stephanie.

Although it's a small part, but it really made my day and sure continue to motivate me to do what I love.. which is pretty obvious, cook, bake, and now have developed an interest in food photography too other than my interest in scenic photography. Perhaps I'll feature some of my shots taken during my travels once I've manage to compile the photos.

Do check out a little small part about me {Lol..} in --> {click Desserts For Breakfast.}

Till then peeps! Stay tune.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey foodies! THANK YOU for leaving me with sweet comments. I hope to inspire you like how you inspire me. Cheers~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...