Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


Happy New Year 2011 everyone.. I sincerely like to thank everyone who stopped by my blog once a while and even some who have became a follower of my blog. Without your encouragement, I wouldn't have been able to do what I do best and love; which is cooking and baking.

So here is to all of you "A toast to our beautiful foodie friendship (Elisabeth, Lizzie, Gina, Kimberly, Alicia, Alina, erm.. apologise if I left out a few, but you all know who you are ;p) and may you have a healthy and prosperous year ahead. I can't wait to get back into action and definitely can't wait to see what you all will be whipping up next".

P/S: Do continue to check out my archives too for some gorgeous cupcake recipe. Lol..

Lots of love,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey foodies! THANK YOU for leaving me with sweet comments. I hope to inspire you like how you inspire me. Cheers~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...